Conveyor Belts Cold Resist
Cold & Frost Resistant conveyor belt
Cold resistant conveyor belt is specially designed for conveying cold materials or working in the cold condition; The carcass core uses cotton canvas, nylon canvas, polyester canvas or Terylene Fabric, and the cover adopts a blend of natural rubber and butadiene rubber by forming and vulcanizing, which has the major benefit of the high elasticity, impact resistance and cold resistance, that can work properly under the extremely environmental condition of -60°C.
According to its cold-resistance performance, it can be classified into the following two types.
- Type C1-working temperature -45°C~+50°C;
- Type C2-working temperature -60°C~+50°C;
Feature Characteristics of Cold resistant conveyor belts:
- 3-polybutadiene Rubber (BR) and Natural Rubber (NR) blend as cover rubbers, which can resist the extreme temperature of – 40 degrees Celsius.
- Thickness of the upper and bottom cover rubber increases the lifespan of a belt by saving the carcass with the reinforced rubber compound.
- Suitability for conveying various types of material in cold areas or cool warehouse environment.
- Work on outdoors in freezing areas, cold winter open-air and high latitude areas
- For conveying materials to cold storage plants or refrigeration frozen warehouses
Technical of Cold Resistant conveyor belt:
|Standard Width||EP / NN : 300mm (11.8″) – 3000mm (9.8′)|
|Type of Fabric||EP / NN / ST|
|Tension Strength||ST: 500 to 10000 N/mm; EP / NN: 160 to 3150 N/mm;|
|No. of Plies||EP / NN : 2 to 6 Plies|
|Rubber Cover Thickness||Up to 11.0mm (0.43″);|
|Edge||Cut Edge / Moulded Edge|
|Splicing Method||Hot / Cold / Mechanical|
|Standard Packing||Wrapping in HDPE sheets with Strapping. (Wooden Pallet / Metal Frame is available)|
|Belt Identification Number||A unique BIN (Belt Identification Number) At Every 10 Meters(33′)|