Conveyor Belts Rubber Sheet
Rubber sheet conveyor belt
Rubber sheet conveyor belt is a primary choice for use as an abrasion-resistant conveying belt. The hard black rubber material is a mixture of neoprene, nitrile, and styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) and comes inserted with a textile fabric. This cloth-inserted rubber is therefore ideal for use as industrial-level pads, strips, and flaps which are well suited for use as a rubber belt conveyor for various industrial machines.
Feature Characteristics of Rubber Sheet conveyor belts:
- Sustains long-lasting durability, which consists of certain resistant qualities like heat resistant, fire resistant and electricity resistant.
- Cost-effective and very affordable
- Rubber Sheets are resistant to fuel, oil, and chemicals.
- Strong and great mechanical strength
- Sealing Roofing
- Industrial Seals, Hoses and gaskets
- Shock Mounts and Tubing
- Electrical Cable jointing
- Agricultural Machines
- Can be used as lining for storage tanks and railroad tanks
Technical of Rubber Sheet conveyor belts:
|Standard Width||Up to 2.4m (7.87′)|
|Type of Fabric||EP / NN / EE|
|Standard Length||Up to 100m (328′)|
|No. of Plies||2 to 6 Plies|
|Rubber Cover Thickness||Up to 10.0mm (0.39″);|
|Edge||Cut Edge / Moulded Edge|
|Splicing Method||Hot / Cold / Mechanical / Endless (Jointless)|
|Standard Packing||50m / 100m per roll;|
|Belt Identification Number||A unique BIN (Belt Identification Number) At Every 10 Meters(33′)|