Conveyor Belts Rough-Top
Rough-Top conveyor belt
Rough Top Conveyor belts are designed for a tilt angle of less than 35° and are lightweight, come with cut edges as well a carcass of NN/EP fabric which comes with a surface texture that is shock absorption, wear-resistant and skid-resistant rubber and stabilization for material transportation.
Feature Characteristics of Rough-Top conveyor belt:
- Excellent mesh-like finish design with the ability to absorb and anti-skidding
- The belts are odorless and non-toxic; a black cover is mostly used.
- Rough-top belts are perfect for running over the table and flat panel.
- It provides prevention from material slippage and absorbs vibrations.
- Rough-top belt can handle transportation at inclination angle of 25 ~ 30°
- Airports luggage handle, lorry loaders
- Package Handling and labeling
- General Conveying of lightweight goods on horizontal, inclined or declined maximum angle of 35 degrees
- Transporting products like cases, parcels, and sacks
- Suitable for transportation of fragile/deformed materials as well as pack goods like papers, bags, glass, boxes etc.,
Technical of Rough-Top conveyor belt:
|Standard Width||500mm (19.7″) – 1600mm (5.25′)|
|Type of Fabric||EP|
|Tension Strength||1530 N/mm;|
|No. of Plies||2 to 4 Plies|
|Rubber Cover Thickness||Up to 12.0mm (0.47″);|
|Splicing Method||Hot / Cold / Mechanical|
|Standard Packing||Wrapping in HDPE sheets with Strapping. (Wooden Pallet / Metal Frame is available)|
|Belt Identification Number||A unique BIN (Belt Identification Number) At Every 10 Meters(33′)|