Conveyor Belts Fire Resistant
Fire Resistant conveyor belts
Fire resistant rubber conveyor belts, through calendaring, forming and vulcanizing processes and etc., are the best for applications where raw material is prone to fire bursts. In order to achieve fire resistance purpose, the conveying belts were created with a special formulation of synthetic rubbers, designed to aid in the containment and extinguishment of fires.
- Steel Cord Flame or Fire Resistant Conveyor Belt insert the steel cord as the carcass material, especially suitable for coal mines, power plants, and plant transportation.
- Textile Fabric Core Flame or Fire Resistant Conveyor Belt uses nylon, polyester, or aramid as the carcass which is outside covered with flame-resistant rubber and is precisely finished through the processes of calendaring, molding, vulcanizing and etc.
Feature Characteristics of Fire Resistant conveyor belt:
- Superior tensile strength, High abrasion resistance, high durable, low maintenance, Resistant to high heat & wearing
- Flame-resistant finish for the entire belt
- Superior performance under extremely high temperatures
- Testing standards according of the ISO of flame test etc.
- Mining industry – underground Coal Mine
- Thermal Power Plants
- Aboveground Coal Handling Plants
- Chemical and Fertilizer Plants
- Steel, copper Works and Foundry industry
- Tunnel Constructions
Technical of Fire Resistant conveyor belt:
|Standard Width||EP / NN : 300mm (11.8″) – 3000mm (9.8′)|
|Type of Fabric||EP / NN / ST|
|Tension Strength||ST: 500 to 10000 N/mm; EP / NN: 160 to 3150 N/mm;|
|No. of Plies||EP / NN : 2 to 6 Plies|
|Rubber Cover Thickness||Up to 11.0mm (0.43″);|
|Edge||Cut Edge / Moulded Edge|
|Splicing Method||Hot / Cold / Mechanical|
|Standard Packing||Wrapping in HDPE sheets with Strapping. (Wooden Pallet / Metal Frame is available)|
|Belt Identification Number||A unique BIN (Belt Identification Number) At Every 10 Meters(33′)|